September 5, 2023

#TirgearrTuesday

It's Tuesday... which means Tirgearr Tuesday. As always, check out the hashtag #TirgearrTuesday on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to find your next read.

I haven't been posting my Tirgearr Tuesday posts to my blog since September, but you can check out my Instagram or Facebook groups (if you're not already following me) to see the latest.

The Magicals Series



My first series is complete with five books. You can also buy all five books in a gorgeous boxset!


I published Designed by Destiny, Book One in my latest series, last November. Has it really been that long? In this spin-off from The Magicals, you can tag along with my Fairy Godmothers and get up close and personal with their charges.

I think it's pretty great, but I may be a little biased. Thankfully, my reviewers agree!



Stay tuned for more #TirgearrTuesday posts and, seriously, check out some of the other Tirgearr titles!

No comments:

Post a Comment