June 18, 2019

#TirgearrTuesday

It's Tuesday again...and that means #TirgearrTuesday is happening. Check out your favorite Tirgearr titles on social media using the hashtag #TirgearrTuesday and get reading!

This week, I am featuring The Magicals Series.

A Vampire's Tale, Book #1
A Wizard's Choice, Book #2

Who are The Magicals?


In my books, The Magicals are any being, created or born, with paranormal aspects. Vampires and wizards were introduced in Book #1. I added fairies to the mix in Book #2.

As vampires, wizards, and fairies already exist in folk and pop culture, I took the liberty to form and present my own versions. In particular, there are many, often conflicting, thoughts on vampires. Before writing, I did a lot of research. I included the characteristics that I felt were the most consistent with my definition of a vampire and expanded on the customs and rituals of their society.

After all, good fiction must be believable...or at least plausible. What do you think?





Buy Links:

A Vampire's Tale: The Magicals Series, #1
Kindle US
Kindle UK
Smashwords
Apple
Kobo
Nook

A Wizard's Choice: The Magicals Series, #2
Kindle US
Kindle UK
Kindle CA
Kindle AU

No comments:

Post a Comment