August 7, 2015

10 Things About... @MadisonSevier

Last week we featured a post on 10 Things About Karen Rose Smith which was the first in a month long series here on Maya's Musings. My next guest is Madison Sevier best known for the following 10 things... Welcome, Madison, and thank you so much for visiting.

10 Things About Madison Sevier

1. I’m able to drink Lorelai Gilmore under the coffee bar.

2. I love giving out cacti and virtual cacti as gifts.

3. I’m always able to find the funny and sarcastic side to everything.

4. I’m guilty of allowing my pen name personality to take over my life while leaving the real me in the dust.

5. I pride myself on always being there for my friends whether they need to laugh, cry, vent or whisper.

6. With the help of my readers, friends and fans, I’ve brought  #DickPrickles to life and launched his political career.

7. I love writing quirky, reality-based romance, erotic romance, paranormal romance and monster sex books.

8. One of my favorite things to do is to promote a variety of other authors on my blog/site. Books are my world.

9. Collecting coffee mugs and rocks from other states is one of my favorite hobbies. My favorite mugs are state mugs and sarcastic, funny sayings.

10. I know for a fact that I wouldn’t be able to live without coffee, sunshine (real or fake), mascara, ice water with lemon and a great book.

Bio

Romance author, Madison Sevier, officially began her writing career in 2011 by going after her lifelong dream and has been having the time of her life ever since.

Her days are spent homeschooling her daughter and doing the bookkeeping for her family’s business. At night, she gets to become someone else and create characters who work their way into her head and won’t let go until they have a life of their own.

Being a coffee-addicted Gemini, Madison is known for doing whatever strikes her fancy at any given moment. Some of her favorite hobbies include; hiking, geocaching, animal rescue, writing, reading, baking, horseback riding and she loves NASCAR.

Living in what everyone calls ‘Kentuckiana’ with her husband, daughter, two Chihuahuas, one Saint Bernard and two cats, she’s found the perfect paradise to allow all of her stories to come to life. Against a backdrop of the Ohio River and surrounding hillsides, she never knows where a new romance will come from. But you can be sure you’re going to hear about it.

She loves hearing from her readers and meeting new ones, so feel free to contact her anytime:

Email: madisonsevier@yahoo.com









Stay tuned for the next installment of '10 Things About Me' featuring Karin Baine... on August 12th...

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE Madison Sevier! She is a wonderful author and a genuinely beautiful person inside and out!

    ReplyDelete