April 14, 2020

#TirgearrTuesday

Read my latest author interview with AllAuthor for #TirgearrTuesday. Interested in me and my books? Want to find out more? You can visit my website www.mayatylerauthor.com for the latest updates and sign up for my quarterly newsletter (sign-up form on website).


Buy Links:


A Vampire's Tale

Sparks fly when a paranormal skeptic author meets a character from her book who happens to be a real vampire.

Praise for A Vampire's Tale

"An unusual story, a must read for vampire lovers everywhere!" -- Belinda, Amazon

"The storyline weaves together, danger, magic, action, suspense and of course romance, into an emotional rollercoaster full of surprising twists and unexpected turns that keep going right to the end." -- Suzanne, Amazon

"I found myself glued to the pages in this fantasy read and can’t wait to read the next book!" -- Debbie, Amazon


A Wizard's Choice

A wizard's apprentice faces an impossible choice. Will he choose love or duty?

Praise for A Wizard's Choice

"I sat on the edge of my seat from start to finish and I loved reading it." -- Scarolet, Amazon

"I enjoyed this book from beginning to end." -- Elvira, Amazon

"Every chapter deepens the plot of the story and helps you stay hooked until the end." -- Ash, Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment