February 24, 2017

A Vampire's Tale... coming soon...


Presale continues... Release date is scheduled for March 22... Between now and then (and even before now), lots of exciting happenings... A review... Blog visits... Interviews...

Reviews:
Jennly Reads

Blog Visits:
Doris O'Connor on February 6, 2017
Cherie Nicholls on February 8, 2017
Summerita Rhayne on February 8, 2017
Raven McAllan on February 9, 2017
INDIE SPOTLIGHT with Ricki Wilson on February 9, 2017


Interviews: Interview with Red River Radio on February 22, 2017.
Interview with Night Owl Reviews on February 22, 2017.



This past Wednesday (February 22), in conjunction with Tirgearr Publishing's birthday, I had the distinct honor of visiting with Dellani Oakes, host of What's Write for Me, and Kemberlee Shortland, author and CEO, Tirgearr Publishing on Red River Radio.

I've been fortunate to participate in many written author interviews. This was my first radio interview.  Ever. I was nervous, of course, the butterflies kept me from getting overconfident, which is just as bad as becoming a complete wreck. With much encouragement (and a list of sample questions to help me prepare), I was all set. My slotted time was from 4:15 to 4:35 and I waited on the call, silently, listening for my introduction. The conversation went smoothly... I even answered a few questions on the fly... read my excerpt... and the twenty minutes were over before I knew it. I think it went really well...

If you missed it live... it's not too late...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rrradio/2017/02/22/red-river-radio-presents-whats-write-for-me-tirgearr-birthday-bash

Next up... ads with BookScream, Free Kindle Books and Tips, and eBook Soda.

Next up... blog visits with Celtic Lady's Reviews, Virginia Lee, and Abbey MacMunn.

Starting March 22... a virtual book tour with Goddess Fish Promotions...


With more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment