December 17, 2021

Christmas Stories

Looking through some of my older writings, I found two short Christmas stories which I posted on Wattpad this week.

Approximately 95% of my reading material is romance. It would be a resounding 100%, but unfortunately I must read such nonfiction as recipes and news articles on occasion. Much of the romance I read falls into the historical subgenre. My own writing leans toward a contemporary time period with paranormal elements. So, it's noteworthy that often my short works are based in a historical setting.

In "Christmas Dreams," my heroine Allie falls asleep and "dreams" of the past which bears a striking resemblance to her present. "Grace's Christmas Wish" takes place in the regency era. I wonder if a full-length historical novel may be in my future...





No comments:

Post a Comment