March 22, 2014

Happy Place

Close your eyes. Picture Main Street U.S.A. The quaint buildings housing shops and sweets. The happiest place on earth leading straight to the majestic Cinderella Castle. Well, we are back from our week long adventure at Disney World. It goes without saying, we had a fantastic time. It was a busy, fun-filled week!

Unfortunately, I didn't get much writing done. I managed to document all our activities during the week, though, and, while the kids were occupied on the plane, I wrote a little on the plane. It was probably an optimistic thought that I would be able to get some writing done, but I wouldn't change a minute of our trip!

I feel refreshed and recharged; armed with a new set of happy memories of my happy place. Ready to tackle the next curve ball life throws at me.

Back to writing now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment