April 19, 2015

For Sexy Snippets - April 19, 2015

A #SexySnippet from my short story Heart's Storm... between my heroine Lissa, a wannabe actress, and her new friend Aaron. Lissa had been on her way to a job interview in L.A. when her car broke down. On the way to find help, she met Aaron, who she later realizes is from 1858.

Here are the seven sentences... Enjoy! :)


“You’re different from other men I’ve known,” she said, tilting her head and staring him right in the eyes.
“And how many men have you known?” he teased.
She blushed at his words. “No one real.” She touched his cheek. “Where I come from everyone is pretending to be someone else. Even me.”



If you liked this sexy snippet, please read the full short story as well as the other writing samples on my blog and check out my latest release Dream Hunter now available http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00REOM11G

8 comments:

  1. Very astute words. I love this snippet and would love more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Naomi, if you have time, you might enjoy the full short story. Thanks for reading! 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely an intriguing snippet Maya. If I have time, I will pop back and read the full story. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember this story well. It's a fab read and an equally fab snippet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This snippet is sweet and sexy at the same time.

    ReplyDelete